View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 11:36 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
I know there was some discussion about QuickGPS earlier in this thread.

I live in Brooklyn NY and have had run into some major problems getting the GPS to work in under 5 minutes. I was using HTC GPS Tool and it was taking forever to get locks on any sats. I espescailly was unable to get any locks while in my apartment.

I have been running scrolsers Version 3.0 VZNAV |||bored||| edition and he has cooked QUickGPS into the ROM. I launched and let it update. Afterwards, I ran the HTC GPS Tool and I was able to lock on 7-9 sats within 90 seconds in my apartment.

I am wondering if there is anyone else in the city that can confirm that QuickGPS works for them like it did for me?
Damn, that is good then! I never thought it did any thing but cooked it in on Bored advice.

Donations always accepted but never expected!