View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 3 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 Preview ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Does v1.1.35345.1_1630.38 work? If so I'll post a modularized OEM version to use in the kitchen or if not, post a version that works and I'll add it
Hey, thanks. These are from an older TC/Ghetto kitchen, but I have used them ever since the landscape manilas started being used because they broke my customizations. I'm not sure if it's the base, or telus, that is actually needed to fix it, so I have always just used both.

It's pretty much trial and error for me. I have no idea what I'm really doing.