View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:47 PM
toviaheli
Halfway to VIP Status

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Re: Navizon - Get paid to use your GPS w/ the 6800!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intel8052 View Post
The only issue I have run into using Navizon is that it crashes while running the maps and using the GPS for directions. The other day i was driving from VA (through DC), using the Navizon map/directions. The program crashed at the worst possible time since I was just pulling off one highway and onto some back roads to get to the next highway. Anyway, I just pulled up google maps and that worked fine.

Does anyone else experience the Navizon maps feature crashing or even google maps while running the GPS? With the last version of google maps it would crash occassionally and the GPS wouldn't work anymore until the phone was soft reset. the google maps woudl still work fine and it would put the "my location" point at the location I was at the last time GPS was working.

Since the last google maps release I Havent had any issues, but then again I tend to keep the gps off unless I need the "my location" feature ever since I got used to it crashing on me.
Googlemaps latest version crashes if using the gps funtion and I have Navizon running.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133