View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: wifi and sprint data connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post
That makes sense that the device would default to the wifi when it is on. But about the comment that it uses Sprint for email etc, is that because of some experience you can relate to?
Email and everything go through wifi when wifi is on and connected. I can tell you this for a fact because I have about 1 bar of roaming 1x coverage at my house, and email/data is hella slow, but if I turn on wifi email is a lot faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
I had both wifi and data connected and it wouldn't connect to Sprint TV. But if I turn wifi off it will. I wonder why it won't work with both enabled at the same time?
That's because it uses the wifi for data, so sprinttv sees you connecting from a non-sprint IP. You have to be using a sprint IP to access sprint tv (so it can see whats on your account, make sure you're paying for it, etc).

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.