View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:29 AM
Baffles
Noob
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: BAF GPS Toggle, v1.9 [Updated 7/23]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyppc6700 View Post
I installed the latest version on my touch pro. It appears to be half cut off.
I see half of the line that says gps status and seek.. and lock.. no icons or anthing below that.
the line is cut in half horizontally and i see the top half of the words.

I'm running an aftermarket rom with win 6.1 it's the dream rom.
Unfortunately, the today screen plugin doesn't display correctly on the Touch Pro. I have no plans at the moment to update it with VGA support because it isn't particularly useful (not required for turning on GPS for apps on the Diamond/Pro) and I don't have much free time. Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipster View Post
Baffles,

I installed on my xv6800 using GaMedic's ROM based on the 20931 kitchen. Set to the standards: COM4, none, 4800, automatically managed. The GPS seems to initialize, but even after an hour in the car, i still get Seek 0. No connection to google maps or live search.

Can you point me in the right direction?

thanks
Skip
I'm not up on the latest developments, but the fix I used to recommend that seemed to work in 99% of cases was to disable AGPS and smart mode. You could try going to HKLM\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS and setting EnableAGPS to 0, EnableGPSSmartMode to 0, and GPSMode to 2 and see if that helps.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
This post has been thanked 1 times.