View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:58 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jawbone II not working

1. For the fit/feel.. get some jabra ear gels ... perfect! I use my jabra without a hook and the jabra gels hold it in perfect and I have princess ears..very sensitive Also found a pink face on ebay to swap out the black.

2. Re-pairing often helps.

3. If you hard reset you know you're completely erasing your phone back to the day you got it so if you have anything special you want saved you best back up the good stuff first.

4. Easiest way to hard reset. Turn OFF phone... take out battery if you have to, then put it back.. NOW do not turn on phone. Instead first hold volume down button on side of phone, then press the center circle button (enter) THEN press power (Holding all 3 pressed).. if you press power first it powers on and you get aggravated and have to start again. Anyway then the screen asks you if you want to reset and if you do you press the volume up key ( you can let go of the buttons when you see the screen asking if you want to reset).