View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:29 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Attention all new members [IMPORTANT]

This is especially good after you have read the "Rules on the site", so here are a couple more additional pointers to the new bloods who have just joined. In this particular forum, you should NOT:

-Start a new thread that doesn't pertain to the topic of "Forum Rules". They will be closed, deleted, and/or archived.

-Double/Triple-post the same thread after we have closed, deleted, and/or archived them. We will consider you spamming the board (well, almost) (and yes, like any other member who has been here a while and love it here, I HATE SPAM).

This has gone on alot of times, and I hope reading this along with the "Site Rules" before making any first posts are essential. Happy reading, and make sure y'all don't make a mess this time.

NOTE: All violators will be redirected here.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 01-04-2009 at 01:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 29 times.