View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 06:19 PM
im1badazchick
PPCGeeks Regular

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEED help, think I bricked phone trying to update ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzero View Post
I figured that out already, thanks to your earlier post. I updated already to olipro 2.4, it wouldn't exit, so i installed the alltel rom from the link bbsandkm provided earlier. It loaded up to windows, and now i just need to figure out if i need to reflash it over to cricket (I don't know if it will keep my settings now that i loaded an alltel rom). I attempted to flash this phone back in may, and remember something about not letting windows set up the device. Do I need to reflash? stupid question, but I want to be sure. Or can I simply load a 3.xx rom?
if you now have the correct bootloader and radio then you can either flash the black pill back if you like or any rom as long as you know how to set it up...i say the black pill or there's another here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37245 from GAMedic for cricket...i always cook my own but since you aare not too familar with most of the process i say try one of those...a couple of guys i knew used the black pill and liked it and it should be easy to set up...also did you call cricket and ask them for your min number...they will give it to you. just tell them you believe you mesed up some settings and you just wanna make sure you have to right one...they know we like flashed phones better
This post has been thanked 1 times.