View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 06:16 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

For the first issue...the alarms you set, are they using the Samsong alarms or the WM alarms? Personally I think this is a great addition, but if your using Samsung's, when you create an alarm, one of the options is 'Sound Profile' I think if you change that to System, that should follow the profile you set for the Omnia (vibrate, silent....).

As for the emergency mode popping up, I think that may warrent calling into CS and possibly switching out for another Omnia, I haven't seen/heard this one yet. If you have made an emergency call, maybe there is a setting or switch that needs to be made (on my 700wx I had to turn the phone radio on and off again), but other than that, I think a call into CS may be in order!

This post has been thanked 1 times.