View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:38 PM
JAChavez99
PPCGeeks Regular

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
That sounds like one of the Calcu's kitchen bugs, as my ROM is based on his kitchen.

You need to get into triggered bootloader mode (see http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490 for an explanation of this), flash a non-Calcu-based ROM (stock ROM, Juicy ROM, OMJ, etc.), then you can flash back to Blue ROM. Apparently, there's some sort of intermittent stability issue in that kitchen that causes this issue. I have not seen it on mine, but in following Calcu's thread, this problem has occasionally appeared.
Thanks for the quick reply Glossman. I definitely wasn't blaming it on you, I had this happen on Calcu's ROM but I was eventually able to boot so I could establish an AS connection and flash back to stock.

Now to flash from internal storage using triggered bootloader mode don't I need to be able to establish a connection with my PC to put the nbh file on the phone? If so it won't work since the PC doesn't see the phone. Thanks!

EDIT: I think I know what happened. After this happened to me the first time I went back to shipped, which I believe relocked the phone, correct? I used RUU_VICTOR_C_SPRINT_WWE_PPST_1.09.651.5_Radio_1.00 .00F_NV_1.44_Ship.exe. Then I flashed your ROM, without running the unlocker. Could that be the problem? But if it was still locked there's no way I should have been able to flash to your ROM, correct? Thanks again for the help.

Last edited by JAChavez99; 01-02-2009 at 01:52 PM.