View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:07 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia vs. Iphone

doseman....I understand your intentions with posting, and I see what you mean about the differnces in the two devices. That being said, I can also understand a lot of the frustrated sounding replies in here!! A lot of people are tired of all the comparisons made between the iphone and [insert almost any new WN device at the time here]. As I mentioned in ,y first post, the iphone and WM devices are very different, and I really think that about 90% of the comparisons shouldn't even be made, basically we are comparing apples to oranges (I knew I could get that analogy in there LOL)!!!

As far as your concerns witht he Omnia:

1- With making a phone call, all you do is press the left button (normally green) and the dial-pad pops up and you just dial and hit send, I really don't get whay people say it is complicated (not a did at you at all, I have seen others mention it as well) admittedly, maybe I am missing something!!

2- Battery life is an issue with almost all apple products...I would hope eventually they will allow easy access/change of batteries in not only the iphone, but all the ipod versions as well!!

3-missed calls and VM....I have never had an issue there either! I use S2U2 and in the past Phone Alarm and either one gives constant reminders (if anything...too much hence me not using Phone Alarm on the Omnia)!!

4- The customization is half the fun (OK maybe more LOL) of a WM device...a lot of us live for the constant changing, tweaking, showing off new looks/capabilities!!!!

I hope you continue to be happy with your iphone!!