View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hind1 View Post
Hey, wheres the Telus link?? I wanna try this out, currently on Juicy 4.4, and I wanna try a new ROM, as it looks as if it will be a while before his next release on the diamond, I get bored not flashing every week!
LOL! That's how I got started in this...I couldn't handle not flashing every week or so.

I'm uploading the Telus ROM now. It's about 10 minutes from being complete. I've loaded it onto my Sprint Diamond, and it may actually be slightly more responsive than the Sprint version.

The other thing I noticed in running this is, the Sprint TV tab still appears in Manila. This is due to the fact that the custom blue interface was built on a Sprint Manila folder. In my next build, I'll create the blue Manila from scratch from a Telus folder.

Hopefully, I'll get to that this weekend.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)