View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 08:51 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Will HTC give us an update

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
There was a minor update put out for the Pro, there's a new rom that fixes the OTA activation issues.

Fixing touchflo is easy, change a registry key to give it more ram, don't even have to wait for HTC on that. Voice command works for me, so I'm not sure what to say about that.

The fix for the mogul was the fact that the data connection was never closing, even after saying it was.
I have no issues with TouchFLO, but it does have a few minor crash-related bugs and some people claim it's very slow. As for Voice Command, it doesn't announce incoming calls. That has yet to receive an official fix.

And I'm not talking about fixes that WE can manually apply. I'm talking about official fixes from the manufacturer that are available to the 99.5% of the market for this phone who knows nothing about these forums and wouldn't dare edit the registry or install custom ROMs. THOSE people need ROM updates.