View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: 01-01-2009*Updated*'NEW ROM' MERDIN'S ROM V2.4 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
found another bug..... notifications for ring and email etc isn't saving. big glitch that will not let you exit or save the settings

EDIT: Posted the above from my phone this morning before I left the mountains... So, I wanted to add more info to the post...

When you go to 'Sounds & Notifications' then the 'Notification' tab, if you try to change a ring type for an incoming phone call, then hit the 'ok' box it glitches up and doesn't let you out of the screen. If you try to change the sound for anything else, after hitting 'ok' it blanks everything out then freezes up. Even if you just try to hit 'ok' everything blanks out, then goes back to the default, but it will not exit the screen.
To change your sound settings, just go to Diamond tweaks, and you can change it in there. Ill look into that glich.