jharbin
Lurker

jharbin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some S2U2/Omnia love!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmass View Post
After much messing around I have given up. I uninstalled all the "S" products: S2U2, S2P, S2V

I still just don't get it. It is faster and easier to simply push the call end button to lock the screen and then tap the unlock buttons to unlock. I found it was a pain in the butt to articulate the slider compared to tapping the buttons. If I didn't get the slider just right it would bounce back or not slide at all. S2U2 also did not play well with other programs and caused freezing up and crashing. The one thing I do miss is the volume controls....but perhaps there is a small app somewhere to improve that...

The S2P looks kind of cool but it is very limiting. After reading extensive online reviews from many sources, I am now trying out Pocket Music from Pocket Mind. They have a free version that is quite good but the full bundled version I'm now trying is quite impressive - just about every imaginable configuration and adjustment as well as a good EQ. Hopefully it will not do anything weird as it does everything I want it to do......we shall see...

The S2V just didn't work.
Don't forget that you can unlock the phone the same way you lock it (by holding the Call End Button)
This post has been thanked 1 times.