View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 01:08 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Dec 30 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Okay, i've re-downloaded and rebuilt 3.8. All i did was add my TomTom7 OEM, and select / deselect a couple of items. For some reason, i'm still not seeing the Update Profile option in settings.

Any thoughts as to what would have affected this install? I made a couple edits to the Sprint Carrier folder (operator_config) and initialflash files to get Sprint TV and PictureMail to install automatically, but otherwise, i don't know where this setting would be.

It had to be something in the carrier folder. When I first started building with this kitchen I screwed with something and the customizations wouldn't run right and I didn't get the Update Profile or PRL. Check your carrier folder again.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...