View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:42 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Dec 30 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

I buit the new ROM with 3.8 and everything is working great except the Long Press End Key. When I change it ot any of the options, it doesn't do anything. I have built this rom the same as the last and loaded the same programs as I did before ... when it worked. Is there a reg edit I can do or check to get this to work without starting all over?

My oldest kid and husband have a bet that I can't leave my phone alone for 3 days. They say if they see the bootloader screen again they will get me a Rant or Lotus.

help. (if I have to flash again I will do it at work!)

Sprint Evo 3D! ...