View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 03:29 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
I tend to soft reset mine at least once a day. I'd rather not waste memory with a memory recapture tool when it just takes a minute or so to do it the heavy way.

But I, too, am disappointed that this is even necessary. A friend of mine (turned out to be a major ROM-maker on these very forums for the 6700) explained that the "missing" memory is reserved for the phone portion (too bad that doesn't stop the system from refusing to answer the phone when it's overloaded). But there's still got to be a way for the system to manage itself better.

Man I can't wait for the custom ROMs to hit.