View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:07 AM
Hulign
Lurker

Hulign is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro problem or sprint service problem?

I had this same problem.... The best solution is to call sprint and let them know that you are not getting your calls. Ask them nicely if there is anything you can do. If you get the right rep they will talk to you about getting an Airave. It basically is like Voip for your cell. It uses your router and high speed connection to route calls when you are at home. It costs about 100 bucks but if you are patient and nice they will give you a service credit to offset the cost. If they fight you ask to cancel your service...that will get you sent to the retentions department. They have a lot more power to do just what you need them to do. The basic service is 5 bucks a month but they sometimes pick up the tab on that too. The higher package $15 gives you unlimited free calls from your house without it going against your minutes. My calls have never sounded better and you won't miss anymore calls to voicemail.

Hope this helps... As for my setup I can use my phone anywhere in my home now with full bars at all time. Which is awesome cause I wont give up my sprint plan till they pry it out of my cold dead hand.Every year I try to find a better deal... it can't be done.

Good luck sorry for the long reply