PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Cmass is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking of installing SPB Mobile Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I assume you mean the NOW screen? If so, SPBWatcher is the app that keeps Shell running so you don't have to keep going to SPB menu to open it again!!

What player is that? I use S2P, and that takes over the full screen with large controls.
Downloaded SPBWatcher via thedumbkid on forum.xda developers. It works but your comment was correct: It really needs a toggle to Today to make it complete.

The player: Touch Player that came w/Omnia. It is far better than Win Media but it doesn't have the EQ like Pocket Player I was using on trial. Pocket Player also has just about every imaginable configuration possibility. But...it is also big & expensive....hmmm.
I did try the S2P but it doesn't have an EQ either and it seems like it would be more fully utilized if I had all the album art since the paging of the albums seems to be an important factor in it's "wow-ness". I have very little album art. Perhaps I'll give it another shot....but I'm still not sold on slide 2 unlock either. Not sure what real advantage is since I can lock and unlock my phone in 2 seconds without it .....and with it I find myself fat fingering the slider all the time. (My wife just got a new Saga and LOVES the slider)

I'll try the skins now.

Question:
How to more customize the NOW page?? Or is what I see, what I get?