View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 30 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.jcarter View Post
Sorry if this has been posted in here already, I did a brief search and found nothing.

Can anybody confirm having an issue with the first letter disappearing when typing an SMS message using the diamond keypad? (specifically the compact qwerty)

Try SIPChange and see if it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
How do i get the package tools to work I pointed to teh folder that they are in in your set of folders but it said a file was missing and didn't load anything? Is this basically for rom developers and not needed to build a regular rom?

Thanks

I tend to try to use 1 folder only, either OEM or packages, so just put everything in the OEM so you don't have that problem
Attached Files
File Type: cab SIPChange 1.1.CAB (226.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!