View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Important! Rom COOKERS! READ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartburrito View Post
So, this seems to be a pretty big find to me, I'm surprised there isn't more of a reaction. So, where does that leave us?

How I see it, is that the device is capable of both good 2d and 3d performance, albeit not at the same time. Someone mentioned early in the thread that developers are always having to make a choice to some degree, which seems to be the case with the different drivers behaving differently on our touch pro with some doing well in one area, but not both.

Why is this? What is the limit to why we can't have both? What is the bottleneck? If we can answer this, then couldn't we have a driver that excelled in both areas? It certainly seems like we should have the hardware to do it.

What do you all think?
Ya, I am just surprised how everyone's rom skips this driver! I use the 2d functions alot more than the 3d. And using these drivers dont mean your killing 3d at all. I have even posted several vids showing this. BRB! Gonna go get the links..