View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 30 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZESZE View Post
Calku...the custom RUU is crashing as soon as i start it....this happened in 3.7 also....the funny thing is i can use any other RUU i have just not your's...at first it was giving me a runtime error....something with Microsoft visual asked to terminate application in an unusual way....that stopped and now it just crashes as soon as i go to start it up....everything else is flawless.....i'm running Vista ultimate 32bit

I have 2 RUU, the one you have and the other is the one I prefer but gives some people the virus alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I had serious issues with 3.8 on my first go round. The customizations froze, and from there forward, i got stuck on the boot up screen with no progress. I managed to reflash and rebuilt the ROM and this time around it seems to have gone smoothly.

I tried adding the manilla landscape, but buildOS kept finding duplicate files, and i didn't want to screw something up by deleting too many things, so the second time around i just left the landscape unselected.

I did notice that the Update PRL is there, but the Update Profile selection is not. Any reason. I don't think its an issue, because i've only had to use it once, but i thought i'd point it out.

I'll report tomorrow about battery and usage.

Select 1 manila only, your selecting a portrait and landscape. As for the update profile, mine is there and I just checked the Sprint carrier and everything is there, I haven't touched that in a while, so I don't know why yours did not show

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Hey Calc, just flashed 3.8 base rom. My gps is not working. I do have location setting on and com 4 selected. Is this normal for the base roms? I did hard reset the phone after flashing the ron.

Mine works, I've actually been using it for the last 2 days for once