View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 06:17 PM
gator2k83
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: Solved HTC EXT usb multi adapter wiring colors! New pics and a video

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhw549 View Post
Nope, you are most definitely not talking to yourself, I appreciate this even if no one else does... I'm thinking about making a handsfree system for myself, still contemplating how to pull it off... I don't have an input jack so I may need a seperate speaker system...
what kinda radio do you have as most aftermarket radios and stock radios will work with an fm modulator, and sound almost as good as a direct rca input.

FM modulators are cheap and go in between the radio and car antenna input. Not the wireless fm transmitters. + they give you 2ch rca input. Sense i use my mogul for music and handsfree i don't mind not being able to use my cd player while mogul audio or handsfree is playing. I also split the input and i am able to have my regular mp3 player playing while say running gps, easier to change tracks. + i can have music while talking on the phone.

these are just some examples but can be found for around 20 bux shipped online @ places like newegg or frys