View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:19 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slide to Answer off Touch HD (needs porting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
You da man Mr.Hawaii!! I'm gonna be testing this. Mind if I include this based on your work on my next ROM?

What about the Call History and Calendar buttons wich get replaced by Add Call and Hold buttons wich are grayed out with the GSM dialer? Are those in the DLLs as well? As it seems all that is needed to make it perfect and "identical" to our dialers is THAT, the EPST codes and make the selection color the same, its a lighter shade of gray with the GSM dialer, not a big deal but aiming towards perfection here. God I wish I had time, this holiday season is being crazy for me work-wise.
Sure go ahead if it works fine for you.

Again, I don't want to take any type of credit for making this all I did was trim out the stuff that was not needed or was already in our Diamonds and PROs.

Yes I beleive the In Call buttons are in the DLL also. I beleive the main DLL controlling it all is the phcanhtc.dll. What I tried to do was copy my stock phcanhtc.dll file to my internal storage. Then installed the CAB, copied back the stock phcanhtc.dll file and overwrote the existing one. With that it reverted back to WinMo Dialer, but ## CODES was enabled again. So if someone can open up that dll file and rewrite it to include the slide to answer function along with the incomingcall.bmp and Incall_02_B.bmp files, I think that is all that would be needed.

When I try to open the phcanhtc.dll (either GSM or Stock CDMA one) file with ResHacker, there is nothing there to see. Could that be because the files are unsigned? If so, can someone point me to a good free unsigner program. Or if anyone has a (again free) better program like ResHacker that might allow me to read/write that dll file, that would be good too.