View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 04:30 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Assigned "People" with Photos Disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post
Hey, I wonder if it is something to do with the Active Sync and maybe the settings? Just thinking out loud. There have been a couple times, 2 times, that I recall getting a message from Active Sync saying that for some reason it was necessary to re sync everything, or to re establish a partnership, or something like that. And it may have been at those times that this information was lost. But I have lost the favorites People more than twice, I do believe.
Yeah, come to think of it, it does mostly happen when I active sync to outlook. But it's so far and few between that it's not a problem. And usually it's only one contact.