View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 04:28 PM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I Surf Using the Wifi on 6800 Disconnected from Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
I agree, I remember when I started out with my 6700 and called about something and it let to a wifi v/s data arguement with some chick rep. She kept telling me i would be charged for wifi and I kept trying to explain to her how I wouldnt. She was such a retard and ignorant. I guess she never had a wireless router or laptop in her lifetime.

WiFi is so easy on these units, I cant believe 3 pages later and you guys dont have this fixed yet. Do I need to come over and do it for you???? LOL

Same here. I love "testing" them and the stupid guy kept saying, "Yes you will be charged for every KB of usage, as well as when using ACTIVESYNC over USB!" I never had laughed so hard. I demanded to speak to a manager, not because I believed him but because if they tell a lot of people that then people who don't need a data plan are gonna buy it. So the manager said "No you do not. And I am sorry for my employee misleading you!".

I seriously wanna get a job at Verizon and tell new customers all their dirty little tricks. I will reccomend them to Sprint or AT&T! The manager at the store here, who is very nice to me and my family told me I oughta work their to help people with "advanced phones" (PDA phones).

Anyhow, if you ever have questions, come here to PPCGeeks.Most users know a lot more than the "techs". Sprint and Verizon reps don't know a thing. The only thing they're useful for is getting a replacment phones or resetting your account.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.