PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

DSGamer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Finally solved my problems with lag, weak battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
to the op- get a 755p. its the same os, same features, but its a bit bigger & the battery life is FAR better than the centro. I had a centro for a few months & the battery life was abysmal. or- give WM one more chance & go get a mogul! best phone EVAR.
Problem is that when I switched from my original Centro to the Touch Pro to the G1 to the Touch Pro a lot of money got trapped on cards. With returns, selling the G1, etc. that money has all found its way home and in the net all that happened is I renewed my contract to get the same phone I had before.

But by the time I got back to getting the Centro again after trying out the Touch Pro twice and the G1 I had so many returns, etc. unwinding, plus we were spending money on our trip to NY that I was forced to put the final phone on our Best Buy card. That limited my options. Otherwise I would have considered the Treo 755p.
PDA/Smartphone History: Casio Cassiopeia A-10 -> HP Jornada 430 -> HP Jornada 720 -> HP Joranda 545 -> HP Jornada 720 -> Compaq iPaq 3760 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Zire 31 -> Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 -> Palm m130 -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro -> T-Mobile G1 -> HTC Touch Pro -> Palm Centro -> HTC Touch Pro