View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaijiaN
That'd work for completely replacing the softkeys, I but I want to insert my program into the menu (right softkey), not completely replace them.

Hmmm...
That's going to be kinda hard. that right soft key on the 700wx is tied into the Phone app overlay.

Watch when the system boots and you'll see the real softkeys (phone and calendar) are "covered up" by Palm's app.

Palm's apps (there are 2) are a mishmash of .dll files and are actually registered as hidden TodayPlugins.

Not even WM5NewMenu (saman's app) will overwrite Palm's (I use his app but via a hardkey). He won't be able to help either...in fact no one at XDA will until the 750v comes out on Vodaphone in October. sorry!

Wideawake
: good to hear! I'll upload later. lol