View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lost SD Card Notification!

I remember someone asked about this awhile ago and I put a request into XDA forums...well low and behold we have a program now!

Hi,

I saw your request 2 days ago, and I said why not! I checked the GUI of the NotifyMe application for Palm and I decided to make one for PPC.

Installation:

1) just unzip the file and copy the exe on your ppc (it may be installed on the sd card and launched from there, it works when sd card is removed, but don't select a music file from the sd card, no sound will be played of course)Wink
2) launch the exe. The first time it will install the config control panel applet and launch it.
3) just configure the notif application and start it.

Useful infos:

This program has been tested on my ppc (see signature), on WM2005 ppc emulators and WM2003SE emulators.

There is no builtin sounds as the one for the Palm, but it can play different music type files like midi, wave, mp3 and wma files.

The app has been UPXed, so it is very small.

The notification stops either by pushing on the stop button or by putting the sd card back into its slot.

Enjoy,

Cheers,

.Fred

ps.: feedback appreciated...

Here is the app and some screenshots:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/files/notifyme.png

Here is the original thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/view...=364795#364795
Attached Files
File Type: zip notifyme_120.zip (40.5 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!