View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 27 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.7.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, I did try running the unlocker again from my Windows XP pc. No luck...just locks up on the bootloader page and won't flash. I tried the relocker again also with the same failed result. Again tried the recovery process with no luck.

EDIT: got problem solved by reflashing the shipped Sprint rom including the radio. Thanks Indagroove!

I'm glad you got it running but I'm not sure if that was the problem but since putting that file back in the v3.7.1 kitchen, I have not seen any of those weird problems, so try again with that kitchen and see if that happens again