View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 03:17 AM
Goddbody
VIP Member

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Re: Post your PPC-6800 Today Screen Here!

Alright I wanted to come up with a theme that would serve as a deterrent from those busy body noeys that like stick their grimey lil figures on your handheld in the event you walk away from it. Its kinda annoying becuase they always launch some kind of program like the messaging and lose an email or 2 becasue they dont know what they are doing. The concept of this design for the most part was to create a measure of confusion where by the non owner wont know what to tap to launch an application. At the same time i wanted it to be unique and different so I give my King Tut & Eye of Horus Today via Wisbar Advance. Enjoy!

Also you can get a matching S2U2 Battery (Pyramids change from sand to gold bars while charging) and S2U2 theme from this thread here TutS2U2 Click My WAD Today Tutorial in the signature line for help setting up a Today Theme like this.

With Weather Panel and the Navigator Wisbar Advance 2 Skin

Attached Files
File Type: zip TutHorusToday.zip (8.41 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Goddbody; 01-05-2009 at 03:12 PM.