View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:42 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxtzd3 View Post
i downloaded it and put the file in themes in my storage. i tryed to change the name and it wouldnt let me. so i have 2 default folders for the real default and this new theme. and although it found the new theme it will not apply it. i reset and re try and nothing. i cant move anything on the screen around either. it was just the one folder right. i dont get it.
Go into settings and highlight the new theme. Then click on the menu button on the bottom right corner. Then choose set as portrait theme. This will switch to the new theme. Then click apply and exit out. You new theme should now load up.....Let me know if this works.

Also, to move things around on the screen you must bring up the menu by holding the screen down in a blank spot and bringing up the menu. Then choose author mode. You will now have a ton of options when you bring this up. You must deselect author mode when you are done in order for slide gestures to work....

Last edited by eman; 12-28-2008 at 09:45 AM.