View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 10:43 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I Surf Using the Wifi on 6800 Disconnected from Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post
It didn't make sense to me either. So is the number under the cable modem or under the wireless router I have sitting next to it? Is it the mac id #?

Thanks.
You are supposed to set up the network password when you install and configure your Router. Most people just plug it in and go, hence the reason there are so many unprotected wireless networks in any given neighborhood. Look up your router online (D-Link, Netgear, whatever) and find the documentation. It will tell you how to get into the router configuration, usually by typing 192.168.0.1 into your browser. They might list a default password. If not, you can always reset the router using a pen in a small hole somewhere on the back of the router. Hope this helps.