View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 03:12 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: call tones is it possible?

This actually has nothing to do with the phone, itself. It's a service on the carrier's side. I believe you can log into your sprint.com account and purchase and apply them from there. But it's all done on Sprint's end while they're routing the call to you, so the phone never relates to this process.

EDIT: Well, my explanation of it having nothing to do with the phone (technically) still stands, but I wasn't aware of Sprint's stubbornness on this subject. Thanks for the link, esqueue. Reminds me of when Sprint refused to put Picture Mail on the Mogul because it was a "business" phone. Who are they to decide how we're going to use our phones? I'm paying for it, so why can't I spend this much money on a "business" phone for personal use? And besides that, don't business people have friends and family?

Last edited by TurboFool; 12-27-2008 at 03:14 PM.