View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 12:39 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel.a.asselin View Post
Hey Bored, Any news on the TELUS PRI??? Thanks!
I need someone to post the PRI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I really wish I could substitute Scott's ROM, but I'll do as you say
I'm checking into that because everything was fine with his ROM. He's tested extensively with my PRI's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDiddyC View Post
So followed directions to a T and no go for me. On Verizon and apparently I can't get the GPS to work. I'm using the PPCKitchen and a custom ROM at the moment. I'm considering burning the original VZW image back on the device and relocking before trying again. (Although I'll miss my nice Apps in the custom ROM) I did have the aGPS enabled via the instructions on XDA-Devlopers at one point. Backed those out by loading up the settings I saved from the original and rewriting it to the device. No joy then either.

Anyone else having problems??
Some rom's have a registry issue with this update. I'm not sure the exact key. I will post it if I come across it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteRacer View Post
I did whats listed in Post #1, step 6+ and I no longer have any signals. I tried starting at step 1 and still nothing. Cant do anything with phone, anyone have ANY clues?
Tried doing the stock radio back to phone and made no difference...
I have a custom ROM from kitchen that I made... Will redoing that help?
Luckily I still have my original TP, above was on a replacement, so had to activate that one again...
Help?
Thanks
Matt
I need you to pm me and please be ready to dig into your offlined device.

Accepted NOT Expected
This post has been thanked 2 times.