View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 06:59 AM
WhiteBlazer01
AWESOME VIP Member!!

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help with TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfranker View Post
You really don't need to be so harsh IMO. Don't forget, for a person new to this phone or Windows Mobile, the amount of information can be overwhelming. There are nearly 70,000 posts here about just this phone. What some might view as "simple searches" often times don't reveal the "simple answers" even after reading for hours. Answers that many of you are familiar with can be buried deep within several hundred post threads.

Anyway, while I'm a new guy here too, I do frequent other boards for other topics and even have over 16,000 posts at one popular board where I moderate and all but a handful of those are answering questions for people less familiar with the subject than myself. I guess my comment would be that I always found it more beneficial to the community and new members to give them the benefit of the doubt and help them rather than demean them with comments like "whats wrong with people these days" as that does no good for anybody and only leads to less involvement by the less experienced... FWIW.
Agreed. I've been on the forum for almost 2 years, and barely have over 200 posts (compared to some people with several thousand). I've gone through the HTC Apache (6700), HTC Titan (6800), and now the HTC Touch Pro (6850) - each one of them fully upgraded (ROM, radio, theme, etc...). After all this reading and research, I'm still asking a lot of questions myself! There is just soo much info and questions on these phones. But wherever I can, I'll try to answer a question or help a fellow out.