View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 05:48 PM
(V)eGa
Halfway to VIP Status

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

This is an amazing rom for the Touch There is only one thing I see that I think there should be an option for. Where is the option to disable the large start menus? I don't really like the QuickMenu much so the normal start menu is good enough for me except it's freaking huuuge...lol

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.