View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 05:00 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Accessories Thread- Share your thoughts on your favorite Omnia Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I just ordered an Invisible Armor Clear Protector screen cover, so I will let you know how that works, I didn't bother with the backing...not really worried about the plastic scuffing a bit LOL!!
I got the screen protector, and it was easy to use...a little soapy water and a bit of time is all I needed!! I was a little leary of the 'tacky-ness' of the sceeen-protector ar first, but it gives a nice firm feel to pressing an icon, keyboard....! So...so far...so good!!

I can see where the backing would add a lot of grip to the Omnia now, but I have mine in a leather case, so I still won't get it.