View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 04:32 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I have no banner but everytihng else is the same as reported. I never called *22899 again. Phone calls are not roaming though. I activated again to see what happens. No change. all is working, no banner

This is on a fresh unaltered VZW PRI instalation after hard reset of my ROM.

Used 11 fixed 9. Normal for me is used 9 fixed 8. About normal. It did lock in 4 seconds though. I dont think its aGPS but its quicker.

Also have you confirmed the differnt protocals on the Radio? Could ours be differnt than a sprint device?
Banner is odd, really really odd. Now I rolled my PRI back before I did a hard reset. I'm wondering if some of the NV remnants stayed because you did it after the hard reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khac View Post
Hi bored,

I haven't applied your Phase I yet; however, I was one of the many people that let the customizations run on the VZW leaked rom and I stuck. I tried aGPS and HTC GPS Tool but still could not get the GPS working. Can I use your Phase II to fix the problem or should I wait for your Phase III ?? By the way, mine is XV6900.

Thanks,
What PRI is the 6900 running? Your GPS should of been working without this fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
bored-

Any way you could put together a PRI for those of us that ported a Sprint phone to get rid of that roaming triangle? It persists through both your modified 1.46 PRI and the stock 1.46 PRI

Thanks for the fix, though. It actually got my GPS working consistently, so far, with aGPS assist also
Have you dialed *228 yet. I had a roaming triangle after this fix until I dialed *228 then option 1. Try it please with v2 of this project installed.

Could you please export a full copy of your registry. I need it to compare to for my Phase III fix since you actually have AGPS on that device.

Accepted NOT Expected

Last edited by lllboredlll; 12-26-2008 at 04:35 PM.