View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:53 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon GPS Fix.....Phase I

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel.a.asselin View Post
BTW The first version of the GPS fix worked great for the TELUS Touch Pro! Got a gps signal within 1-2 seconds... 5 seconds max on a cold start, that's as quick or even better than what I had on my previous p4000 (titan). The only problem was the roaming... I don't care for the roaming icon, it doesn't bother me and even if the sign is there you do not get billed for roaming and even then I don't care if I do! My only problem is that if I'm in roaming, my exchange server is not connected (need to do manual send/receive) and it's not possible on the touch pro to ask it to still be connected in roaming (the checkbox is there, but can't be selected...) Any solutions?????? Thanks!!

I need to look at the Telus PRI before I can really comment. Someone needs to post it. I'm not downloading the whole ROM for the PRI. Way too many files to keep sorted as it is.

Accepted NOT Expected

Last edited by lllboredlll; 12-26-2008 at 12:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.