View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 09:48 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: We need a bad a$$ fully tweaked non Md2 ROM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Child's play for those a little more advanced... Not harping you but you always say this because you are most likely a ROM building machine, I feel left out that I don't get what the greats do, a lil love even in a PM and I'll silence all these requests... Because at this rate it will be two weeks before I master building...
No, I say it because it's trivial. Download a kitchen (some are easier than others, of course), and make a rom with just what you want in it. Not much harder then clicking a few buttons (once you've downloaded the kitchen). The hard parts of ROM building are not necessary to know unless you plan on doing some personalization or extreme tweaking.