View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 04:30 PM
srievley
Lurker

srievley is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Issues

I'm on my second Pro. The first one had charging issues. I got the replacement on Tuesday. It is faster than the first one, has a better keyboard (lighting more evenly distributed, slide seems tighter), responds to touches better, and has a more even screen sensitivity. Overall a better phone, except for the bluetooth. My first Pro had perfect bluetooth. I paired it with my laptop, a Motorola T505, and a Motorola H700. Worked flawlessly with all of them. On the new Pro, it will pair with each device, but on the audio devices it sounds terrible and you can't use them if they are more than a foot away or so, and even at that distance it cuts in and out. I can't even use it with my laptop because of the cutting in and out. If I try ICS or Active Sync it will disconnect within a few seconds. The new Pro has a build date of 12/10 and a ROM date of 11/11. Does anyone else have this problem? Sprint is going to replace the phone but they are out of stock again and they have no idea when I will get a new one. I am considering flashing to a custom ROM to see if it is a driver issue or a hardware issue. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or might know of a fix until the replacement is available. I already miss my bluetooth services!

This is a Sprint phone and I have hard reset it.

Last edited by srievley; 12-25-2008 at 04:47 PM.