View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 11:50 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: We need a bad a$$ fully tweaked non Md2 ROM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus f1 View Post
Yes that is correct.. where can one get the HTC Home cab that's all i would need...or does have to be baked into the ROM? I guess my real point is why are these guys omitting the HTC Home page selction in the setting today options. If they would just leave it in there then we could just easily toggle the M2D on and off. Why are they taking it out?
Because they don't want it, obviously. Seriously, if you guys want to be picky about what's in a rom, just make your own - it's childs play. No one knows better what you want than you do.