View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 07:49 PM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (12-24-08) CFAY .01 BETA (UP NOW!) (CE OS 5.2.20764 Build 20764.1.4.3)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayfay392 View Post
12mb. It doesnt need to be any higher, this SYS/XIP are the fastest I have ever used. (Thanks Juicy!)
great work on this, 20764 seems to be very fast, I had it a while back, couple weeks anyways, I found tha tit is fast at first, but after you use it for a while it starts to slow down a little bit. That is what I found out, but maybe it is different now.

Also no offense to you, or the work you do, but it just seems like ever chef always thinks that there rom with SYS and XIP are the fastest they have seen. It wont matter what SYS they have, theirs is always that fastest.

Juggalo_X swears his is the fastest he has seen, 19972, I can swear mine is the fastest 20759, and you can swear yours is 20764. I think it is all a matter of option. I do find that 20933 is very fast, also the newer one 20959 seems very nice, I have test out both sys and xip, but still 20759 and 20764 seem very good. I prefer 20759 because I feel like it detains the speed it has.

Great work on this though. Sometime when I get back maybe I can share some updated OEM with you, i see you are using some older one.