View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 04:50 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Finally, a silicon/gel "skin" for the Sprint TP...

Do a "Sprint Touch Pro Gel" search on the FleaBay and you'll found them. $8 bucks shipped, plus tax if you are in CA.

When I bought it two days ago (This seller ships fast, got mine in a day) there were only black and blue. Now there are clear, pink, lime green and all you can imagine.

Just got it and replaced the clear hard case I had for a week. It adds about the same bulk to the phone but since this one is soft and very flexible, it makes the TP a bit more flexible.

It comes in two pieces, one for the top and one for the bottom. VERY easy to put on, just make sure that you glide the "tracks" on the top and the bottom together when you put it in so it won't glide out of the place.

The skin has raised buttons for the hardware buttons (power and volume) so you don't have to dig your finger in to push them. Also all the ports can be accessed quite easily. However it does leave about 1/8 inch between the top and the bottom part but as long as you align the slider locks right it's not too noticeable.

Finally someone made it and I wonder, does these people browse PPCGeeks...

Oh and, happy holidays. Pictures will be taken and posted upon request.
This post has been thanked 1 times.