View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 01:00 PM
kyle4269
VIP Member

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon GPS Fix.....Phase I

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjohnny View Post
Okay...I'm a noob & a COMPLETE moron... and this stuff is quite a learning curve... I really got to learn how to read.

I did the AGPS hack but I forgot to uncheck & re-check all the little gray squares. i.e. I have not been using AGPS all this time!!

So this thing locks without AGPS in 30 seconds outdoors & bout a minute - 90 seconds indoors - yes that's right indoors - no agps. This shows me HTC has an excellent GPS radio in this beast.

So I did it right now - from soft reset - 8-12 seconds to lock. Tested three times after 3 soft resets.

My hats off to E-Rice, Scrosler, Bored & GC - you guys are freakin' geniuses.
Johnny, I REALLY hate to admit this...But yes I did the same thing as you..After reading this post I figured I would just try and see if it made a difference..And sure enough it did..I guess I also need to read a little better and follow directions! I'm a guy what can I can?! lol I just got a lock inside in less than 30 seconds!