View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 12:37 PM
SprintTouch08
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I dislike this device

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac View Post
Thanks! That is what mine looks like. (Not that bad though). I'll head off to the Sprint store on Friday. Thanks for all of your help guys. Hopefully I just have a bad device build.
yeh def take it back and get a new one.

I got a Pro the first week it was released and the build was horrible- earpiece was crackly, loose slider, raised dpad, chrome issues, etc etc. Wen tthrough 4 of them within a week and then just returned it (all the early "crappy" October builds).

i will admitt i harshly judged the Pro at that point, BUT i had a very valid reason with 4 with so many major issues and going back and forth to return them and sit an hour to get a new one programmed

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago. Picked one up on sale at Best Buy for 199. Couldnt be happier with the build now. Earpiece sounds good, flush dpad, slider is tighter, no chrome issues. Everything feels like it should be now and Im happy with it on the November built one.

Moral of the story is the ones built before november or so have major issues with the build and go back and exchange it. the new ones are MUCH better