View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 10:59 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Caller ID Display

I wish I could tell you if I have this issue or not, but believe it or not...I have never even seen the Omnia's caller ID screen. Before I even activated mine I installed S2U2 and activated full-screen caller ID. Even in thumbnail mode the caller ID screen included in S2U2 is more finger-friendly and cooler looking than stock!

So...I can't give you a 'fix' for your problem, but I can suggest using S2U2 and get a great caller ID screen and a VERY cool lock app in the bargain!!!!

Get it here: http://www.ac-s2.com/

The developer takes donations (freeware), and if your going to use the full-screen caller ID do yourself a favor and download S2V as well and assign all your contact pics with that!!!