View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 10:05 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon GPS Fix.....Phase I

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluthor View Post
Nice video. Before I try the aGPS fix, any comments on how to reverse it if I want and any thoughts on the battery hit one might see from going aGPS or does it only activate when the GPS calls for it? It's not constantly tracking me?

Would there be any reason NOT to run the aGPS fix? (i.e. battery)
YEs, it can be undone by unchecking the check boxes and zeroing out the details you entered when making the change. Seconldy you can back up the settings to a file before you actually change anyting using the application Service Programming in QPST.

Batter is mute issue like you guessed.

No reason not to. I have it and can tell you that I am alot more consistant locking than what most state running my ROM. I have yet to do the CAB that GC posted though. Im going to try that now and see if it gets better. I tried it on his ROM and the results were the same as my ROM. Anywhere from 15 to 75 seconds. Thats the exact same speed VZ Nav uses.

Donations always accepted but never expected!